Fresh Product Arriving Mid March
We have a massive shipment of new Demolition Parts making its way to us across the stormy seas right now – hitting these shore in Mid March will be:
- 3 new signature stems with Kris Fox’s Stylus front load stem, Connor Lodes’ Lodes stem, and Aaron Smith’s Brace Stem. All 3 stems are 50mm wide and come with a tighter bar-bore for a way better clamp.
- With all the Markit hype on the pivotal we’ve had, we decided to do the new updated version on the new Tripod system with a full denim wrap.
- Another new seat on the updated Pivotal base is Connor’s Axes seat with a full canvas wrap and w/ our axes logo stitched overtop.
- Doyle’s Concord fork got an all new look and dropout as well as a new name, THE MAIDEN! Same great strength/ offset but changed the dropout.
- Not a new product but new color way is for the Trooper PC pedal, which come in a splatter black/white.
- Finishing up is the first release of Dennis Enarson’s RIG line part is his new bar. Specs are: Rise: 9″ & also available in 9.25″, Back: 12, Up: 2, Wide: 29″